Yumm!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gluten Free Pizza Crust


This is the dough when mixing it.
This is the dough on the stone.. I use a lot of white rice flour here to get it so it doesn't stick when I roll it.
Prior to rolling the corners under but after using the rolling pin to roll it out.

After rolling the sides under, letting it rise in oven that was set at 200 degrees and then turned off.
DELICIOUS... that is all I have to say about this!! I went to Disney and had a gluten free pizza there.. I am sorry but they have NOTHING on my GF pizza!! YES.. it is a process just like any GF item that is made. You cannot just open a package and dump in water and cook... but really I do believe (ok.. this is kinda corney) that I put a little love in everything I make for my kids and myself. It is a lot of time and effort but well worth it when you NAIL a recipe like I have this one!

I am not ready to post this recipe yet as I am going to pursue a little idea first!! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment