Yumm!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan

I wanted to make something with Chicken and after going through the church cookbook I came up with this. I just modified it to work with a Gluten Free Diet. The result was great! Everyone in the house loved it and will remain on our menu.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thawed)
4 eggs, slightly beaten
3 cups of crushed rice or corn chex cereal
Seasoning of your choice. I use parmesan and garlic salt.
1 Jar spagetti sauce
1 cup shreaded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 400. Dip the chicken in the beaten egg. Roll chicken into the crumbs/seasoning. Place in a greesed 13x9 glass baking dish. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Take out and pour spagetti sauce over chicken. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done in the middle. Top with cheese the last 5 minutes of cooking.
I served this with corn rotini noodles. It was DELICIOUS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment