Yumm!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Gluten Free MOTHERLOAD!!!




This is the GLUTEN FREE MOTHERLOAD!!!!! I was able to stop at the asian market in Fargo and yes... I am sooo excited! I got 6 bags of potato starch, 7 bags of tapioca flour, 3 boxes of sweet rice flour, 9 bags of rice noodles and rice spagetti noodles... along with 12lbs of white rice flour..... HOW MUCH YOU ASK!!! In the store you would pay $3.50 for one bag of tapioca flour, $3.25 for one bag of potato starch, $3.75 for one box of sweet rice flour, $3.25 for one bag of rice noodles and roughly $12 for 4lbs of white rice flour. Add that up... well, I got all of this for..... $41.32!!!!!! Whoot Whoot... What did I do to celebrate... made some of our favorite white bread so that we can have egg bake and french toast this week!! Oh, and the HUGE TUB of honey is from the inlaws.. THANK YOU SOO MUCH as I use a TON of honey in my recipes esp the granola bars!!! YUM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment