Yumm!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gluen Free Egg Bake

I love breakfast foods as I have mentioned many times. An egg bake is a wonderful and easy meal to make and can be gluten free. You can change the ingredients to suit your familys likes. Be creative... enjoy.

1 dozen large eggs
Skim milk
4 slices of gluten free bread (see prior recipe)
1 bag of shredded cheese (flavor of your choice)
1 lb pork sausage
Salt and pepper to taste

This is really a toss and mix recipe. Turn oven to 425. Greese pan and place bread in bottom. Mix eggs and milk (I just pour in until it looks right.. maybe 1/2 cup). Whip that up until light and fluffy. Pour on top of bread. Add meat and veggies of your choice then top with cheese. (we use about a half a bag of cheese though my hubby would love if I used it all). Bake for 1 hour or until it is cooked all the way through. Let cool a bit and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment