Yumm!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gluten Free Mexican Fried Ice Cream

This was a trial recipe.. but we loved it. I am sorry because this was a dump and pour type thing so I will do my best.

Take an ice cream scoop and scoop out a ball of ice cream. Freeze for a few hours.
Dump some rice chex into a blender and blend to the size you want. Add Cinnamon and Sugar. Blend. I taste tested along the way to see when I thought there was enough. When ice cream is hard roll into chex. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle some more chex on top. We LOVED it and the leftovers were wonderful as well. When I recreate it I will figure out more definate measurements. I have leftover chex mix and will use that again another day.

1 comment:

  1. our family made this today for our mothers day lunch. was so good.

    ReplyDelete